Step 1) Go through your clothes in your closet and/or drawers to see what does and doesn't fit. Also, take out anything you don't like. Plus, go through your accessories and get rid of what you don't want.
Step 2) Pick a few stores that you like to go shop at. Set a budget. If you aren't paying for the clothes yourself then it's best to do this part with a parent or guardian.
Step 3) Don't forget your coupons and loop-wholes. If your going to pricey stores then those are the best to have coupons for.
Step 4) Know what type of clothes you want. Don't go to a store not knowing what type of clothes you are looking for. With this activity it's best to be as organized as possible. So if your going to Khol's know if you want dresses, or shirts, or jeans, ect.
Step 5) SHOP!!!!!!! This is my favorite part because you can experiment with different types of clothing. Be confident in what you wear. The other day I went out and found some super cute suspenders at Claire's. I pretty much rocked those suspenders. (Not to sound over-confident or stuck up) The only reason I thought I rocked them was because I didn't doubt it.
Step 6) Don't forget to grab new accessories!!!
Step 7) Put your knew clothes and accessories away and enjoy your knew wardrobe.
Hope you enjoyed this post. Who knows?? Maybe you'll use these steps sometime.
- MusicLover
No comments:
Post a Comment