My mouth is better know. It was sore for like four or five days after I first got them but it went away. My next appointment is July 22nd. I go back to get my wire and colors changed. (I don't have to get them tightened. My braces are heat activated so my body heat makes them tighten.)
I really don't like that I'm being told that I can eat this and I can't eat this. Makes me angry... no gummy worms, no popcorn, no jolly ranchers, no Doritos. It's depressing. I also have a problem with the fact that it takes forever to brush my teeth. Literally, I'm in the bathroom for ten minutes just to brush my teeth. Everyone says it will be worth it in the end. Boy do I hope so...
I want to apologize on behalf of BlueBerry and I, we are so sorry we aren't keeping up with posting. We are trying. We will get on track though. I promise.
MusicLover
No comments:
Post a Comment