Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!!! :)

     Hey guys! So, this weeks guru topic is Thanksgiving. So I am gonna go through my favorite parts of Thanksgiving. But first, I'm sorry I waited till last minute I haven't had the chance to blog. I was at my dad's and I was spending time with my little sister. She is actually 9 months today. :) So let's just get started...


     So I really like how when thanksgiving comes around the whole family in or out of town attempts to make it to the Thanksgiving dinner/lunch. It gives you a lot of family time. Next, I like cooking with parents or grandparents. I think it's REALLY fun. That is another thing that gives you quality family time. Also, I enjoy eating the food. That brings me to my top 10 favorite Thanksgiving foods. (Remember these are not best to worst :D)


My Top 8 Favorite Thanksgiving Food!!!\

~ The creamed corn. I love it. It's amazing.
~ Deviled eggs. If you made me pick an absolute favorite, this would be it.
~ ALL DESERTS!!!!!!! They are all so good I couldn't pick one! :)
~ Homemade macaroni. It's just plain delicious.
~ Ok, this one isn't mine but, My papa said he likes the sweet potatoes. Personally I don't really like sweet potatoes.
~ My 3-year-old brother says he likes the turkey. :) He is SUPER sweet.
~ I know I said I couldn't pick only one dessert. I still can't but, I really like the pecan pie.
(I just asked my brother "What would you eat on Thanksgiving if you couldn't have turkey?" He responded "Turkey"   Comment for my adorable brother please!)
~ My Nana said the cornbread dressing.


     Well, I know my list wasn't all of my favorites. If I hadn't asked my Papa, brother(Asher), and my Nana I wouldn't have had that much of a list. Anyway, comment if you think I left any out. If you comment one that I completely forgot about you get a shout out!
                                                                                                MusicLover147

No comments:

Post a Comment