Sunday, November 17, 2013

November Nails!

     So this week's topic is nails. Now, I know the other admin has already done one. We are each doing one. So it's November and it's time to switch from summer and early fall colors to winter and late fall colors. I have a few recommendations for some colors from certain brands. So I'll make a list.

Late Fall Colors
1) So, my first one doesn't have a certain name. It's a coral color from Vogue. I highly recommend that one. 
2) My next one is #412A from Wild Shine
3) Next, there's Bauhaus Burgundy from Finger Paints
4) Next, we have 310~ Slick Slate from Insta-Dry
5)Lastly, there is Ruby Red from Pure Color

 So, those are my recommendations for fall colors.

Winter Colors
1) #4 from Late fall colors
2) color #657 from Pure Ice
3) color #204B from Wet N' Wild (Megalast)
4) color #218B from Wet N' Wild (Megalast)
5) Also, the gold crackle
                                         MusicLover147

No comments:

Post a Comment