Sunday, December 8, 2013

I Agree BlueBerry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

     So, BlueBerry made an awesome point. I hate people who have to 1-up everybody. They are the people who have to be SO much better than everybody. These are the people who need to watch Superwoman's "makeup tutorial." We all know these people. (Wow, I feel like I'm talking like Superwoman!) Anyway, they always have to be reassured that they know more than you. If your gonna do that... don't talk to me. Go find who wants to 1-up you too, go find someone who's gonna wanna argue back with you. 'Cause I don't want to. I don't want to sit here and get angrier. I'm already gonna be mad at something today. Don't make it you.
     BlueBerry, you need to post on your favorite things about winter. Sorry not sorry that we blog about stuff other than Guru topics sometimes. If you agree or have something to tell us about these (or other annoying people) let us know in the comments! Thanks!
                                                         MusicLover :)

No comments:

Post a Comment