My Favorite Christmas Traditions
1) Gingerbread houses. Every year my family gets together and we split into teams. We have a competition to see which team has the best gingerbread house.
2) Christmas Eve. On Christmas Eve at my house us kids get to open a few girl gifts.
3) Pancake breakfast. Every Christmas morning my mom makes a pancake breakfast before we open gifts.
4) The Christmas story. My Papap (grandpa) reads the Christmas story after the pancake breakfast but before we open gifts.
5) Gift opening. This one is obvious. But, not for the reason you think. It's not just cause I get to open gifts but, because we get to sit with family and be surprised and laugh.
So this is what I posted for my lack of being on. I was sick as BlueBerry told you. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment