Friday, January 3, 2014

2014 New Year's Resolutions

     Ok, I'm so sorry for my lack of posting. The holidays were so much fun and I got really busy. I am currently in Atlanta visiting my dad, step-mom, brother, sister, and other family. I figured I would talk about my New Year's resolutions. Now, don't expect me to say the normal things like, lose weight, exercise more, and things like that. I have three New Year's resolutions. Ready?? Here goes...

New Year's Resolutions
1) Keep a journal. I have tried time and time again to start (and keep) a journal. It never works. I start it perfectly fine. Until about four days later. I forget and forget. Then, I go back to write and my last entry was like weeks or months ago.

2) Start a memory jar. I don't want to explain it so here's a link.  Memory Jar :)

3) Enjoy life and look at the positives. Enjoy family and let life go by a little slower. I know this one seems personal and boring. But, you will just have to live with that. It's true.
 
     So, that's what I'm planning for 2014. Comment and tell my your New Year's resolutions. I will be posting in like a few days about what I got for Christmas. Comment some post suggestions on this post. BlueBerry and I will do our best to guru on whatever you comment. Also, comment and tell me what you think I should say before I sign off. Like should I day something like "Ttyl. Love my viewers!" Or should I come up with a nickname for ya'll? Comment so I can decide. Comment on BlueBerry's next post and tell her how she should sign off. :) :) :)
                                           MusicLover
                                                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment