Sunday, May 4, 2014

Things We All Do But Don't Want To Admit!!!

     Hey guys!!! We haven't talked to ya'll in forever and I know you probably hate us. Life has been busy for us though. Blueberry and I have decided that we are going to start keeping up with this a lot more. We have made plans and will be on more as well as posting more! That's not this week's topic though. This week we are talking about... well the title explains all! Here goes!!!


1. We all have blonde moments whether we want to admit it or not. Don't argue that you're a brunette, you have blonde moments sometimes.

2. We all talk to ourselves at one point or another. It happens even when you don't notice it.

3. We scold ourselves for random, different things. You know you do it, don't lie. Sometimes, your like a mini-mom to yourself.

4. Every now and again we are perfectionists and have to have something just right.

5. If you're a girl, you always make the mascara face. Girls, you know what I'm talking about.

6. Trying not to be noticed while taking a selfie in public. This usually means pretending to text or play a game.

7. Eating a whole container/bag/box of something in one sitting.

8. Talking to inanimate objects like they can understand you.
            Me to shoe that keeps falling over: Stay! Stay! Thank you!

9. Listening to a song and pretending to be in a music video. I know you do it don't lie.

10. Finally, the most common one, reading  lists like these and denying EVERY SINGLE THING even though you do it daily.


     Comment and let me know if I left anything out. Hope you enjoyed this little list. Bye guys!
                                                                                                                                     ~ MusicLover

1 comment: